Hello, it’s Paul Green here. For a number of weeks now, I’ve been pondering how I can help the thousands of MSPs that follow me, do REALLY well next year.
Let’s be honest, it’s going to be an interesting year:
- Covid is likely to shape and dominate buying behaviour in 2021 as much as it has 2020
- “The Great Recession” will probably settle in for a long stay
- We’re likely to see a dramatic shift in the business landscape. Again
In short, 2021 is going to be a year of massive change. I believe even more than this year.
And that in itself is nothing to be scared of. In fact, MSPs thrive on change, right? I think you’re fortunate to be working in one of the most dynamic and flexible sectors in the world (thank the good Lord you never opened that steak restaurant you always used to talk about… 😀)
There will be lots of business losers next year. This is sad but inevitable. Many businesses simply won’t be able to keep up.
The good news is, there will also be plenty of business winners. Massive change and the loss of businesses creates a void of exciting opportunity, that a small number of big thinkers can fill.
However. For your MSP to not just survive, but to thrive through this change, you need 3 things:
- Laser focus on the right areas: The winners will be as focused on excellent sales and marketing as much as they are on customer service and technological innovation
- A clever adaptive strategy for growth: The winners will have a plan that can protect them from the risks, as much as leverage the opportunities
- The ability to consistently make the right kind of action happen in your MSP: This is the most critical. I know a lot of very, very successful business people. And the one thing they have in common is their ability to make things happen, quickly
So here’s what I’m planning. Starting from November I’ll be running a monthly live training programme called the MSP Marketing Accelerator.
Over the last few months I’ve been piloting and testing a number of different types of live Zoom training format. My Marketing Accelerator was by far the best received. And generated the best levels of action amongst the 30+ MSPs that went through it. So it’s going to become my foundation training programme, run every single month, throughout the year.
More details on that in the weeks ahead.
Of course, I can only live train a small number of MSPs every month. So there’s something else I’m going to do, and it’ll be for all MSPs, completely free
Starting soon, every month I’ll put on a live MSP marketing webinar. It’ll be a big affair, packed with:
- The very latest practical MSP marketing advice (brand new information every month)
- Real life examples of what my clients are doing
- And plenty of other stuff to get you motivated to take action on your marketing
Of course I’ll record it and put the recording in my blog. And yes, I’ll be using this monthly webinar to top up sales of my Marketing Accelerator. That will motivate me to put on an incredible new webinar every single month 😀 But the webinar will continue to be free every month.
Here’s how you can help me, to help you
I need to make sure that I get this monthly live webinar absolutely spot on, right from the get go. So could you take a few minutes to answer this quick anonymous survey. Thank you.