The ability to produce high quality video is essential for your MSP.
Even if it's just 121 messages for prospects; now that everyone uses videos, you need to up your game.
I finished an AV hardware and software upgrade a few months ago.
Here's my current setup. Not the perfect setup at all; but a lot better than what I had before.
- Canon EOS 70D digital SLR camera. It's an 8 year old camera but the quality is amazing. Connected to my laptop with a USB cable, and a special power adaptor supply kit in place of a battery
- Logitech C920 HD Pro webcam for cut away shots
- Samson Meteor USB microphone
- LED lights, an upgrade from my old ring light
- Stream Deck
- An Echo Dot so I can turn everything on with Alexa
- Ecamm Live mixing software
- Camtasia 2020 for editing