The ability to produce high quality video is essential for your MSP.
Even if it's just 121 messages for prospects; now that everyone uses videos, you need to up your game.
I finished a major AV hardware and software upgrade in 2021, and have recently added to it again.
Here's my current setup. Not the perfect setup at all; but a lot better than what was in place before.
- Canon EOS 70D digital SLR camera. It's a 9 year old camera but the quality is amazing. Connected to my laptop with a USB cable, and a special power adaptor supply kit in place of a battery
- I now use my iPhone for cut away shots rather than a separate webcam. Apple has recently made it simple to use your iPhone as a camera on your Mac. There are many solutions to do this with a PC or Android. I think my next change will see me use an old iPhone as my main 4k camera and relegate the SLR for cut away shots
- Samson Meteor USB microphone
- LED lights, an upgrade from my old ring light
- Stream Deck
- An Echo Dot so I can turn everything on with Alexa